In less than 10 years, we have seen:
- The creation of more than 200 new companies and 350+ high-wage jobs
- Client startups raise $93 million in funding
- Over 175 innovators receive free consulting support
- The BioFund invest $3 million in 15 local small businesses
- 3,000+ attendees learn about business management at 110+ educational events
The Center’s Commercialization team assists on company planning and market research, as well as other projects that are critical to technology company success. From business plans to grant application support, our team can offer critically needed, experienced manpower to support small startup teams at no cost. We can also connect entrepreneurs to a growing networking of industry experts, investors, and management professionals.
In addition, our programming also includes seminars and networking events held throughout the year on various business, legal, and marketing topics for entrepreneurs.
The New Orleans BioFund program also offers various capital options to small businesses that may not qualify for traditional financing options, better positioning them for growth and success.
Find out now how you can help build a sustainable life science entrepreneurship ecosystem and help create jobs in Louisiana.