Facilities Maintenance Manager
REPORTS TO: PRESIDENT
The Equipment and Facilities Manager is responsible for and supervises the maintenance, care, and efficient operation of all equipment and facilities used by the organization.
- Inspects and performs maintenance on assigned equipment and facilities.
- Ensures assigned facilities and equipment are ready for regular business and special events.
- Maintains physical space, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment.
- Receives, manages, and processes work order requests; ensures problems are resolved quickly.
- Acts as liaison between employees and any outside contractors needed to resolve specialized problems.
- Drafts and implements preventive maintenance schedules for buildings and equipment.
- Ensures safety standards are followed throughout facility.
- Participates on emergency preparedness planning team.
- Applies, or assists with application, for required environmental permits.
- Maintains inventory of supplies; reorders as needed.
- Maintains files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Maintains the inventory, storage, and distribution of equipment.
- Provides recommendations for purchases of new equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Required Education and Experience High School Diploma
- 3 years of related experience
- Preferred Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a Health Care / Laboratory Setting
- Required Skills/Abilities Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software necessary to create and maintain reports and logs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Planning/Organizational Skills
- Integrity & Accountability
- Results Oriented
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job requires prolonged periods standing and walking throughout facilities. Employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times, and must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb, and crawl to maintain equipment and buildings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to extreme outdoor temperatures, airborne particles and loud noise levels in the work environment. The worker is occasionally subject to loud noises and vibrations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- Facilities management: 3 years (Required)