- This event has passed.
Export Bootcamp Virtual Training with LED & Louisiana DEC
For new-to-export companies & existing Louisiana exporters. Topics: logistics, market-entry, trade finance, marketing, & legal. Free to all.
About this event
This training series is made possible through a collaboration between Louisiana Economic Development, the Louisiana District Export Council, the U.S. Commercial Service, the SBA State Trade Expansion Program (STEP), and Louisiana’s regional Economic Development Organizations.
- Market Selection, Market Entry & Marketing Best Practices
- Getting Paid, Risk Management & Export Financing
- Logistics 101, including: Documentation, Duties & Taxes, Shipping, Warehousing & Fulfillment
- Legal & Organizational Considerations
- Lessons Learned, Featuring Louisiana Exporters
To access the training on MS Teams, click here: https://tinyurl.com/4vzbp4z3
For questions on the program or registration process, contact Commercial Officer Tom Outlaw at: email@example.com or 504-301-7757.