- This event has passed.
Community Event: Non-Profit Fundraising 101
Non-Profit Fundraising 101
This month marks The Funding Seed’s 100th workshop! Read on for details on how to access a special promo code for a FREE workshop when you register for Nonprofit Fundraising 101- a special thank you to you for being a part of this journey!
Every nonprofit needs to know the options for how it will raise money. This workshop will give you the essential background you need in order to keep your work well-funded.
Participants will learn:
- Updated information on the state of nonprofit fundraising in 2020.
- Why your nonprofit might choose to prioritize fundraising from grants, individual donors, and other sources.
- What it means to make your funding sustainable.
- The Donor Cultivation Cycle- the framework for identifying and building relationships with your donors and funders.
When: Wednesday, September 23rd from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Attendees will receive an electronic Certificate of Participation after completing the workshop.
In order to comply with local community health guidelines while continuing to help nonprofits thrive through fundraising, we are offering this live, virtual workshop online through Zoom. A link and instructions to join will be sent to you after you register.
Registration: $20 per person.
This will be our 100th workshop! As a “thank you” for being a part of our Funding Seed community, EVERYONE who registers for this workshop will receive a code for a FREE registration to any one of our remaining 2020 workshops – links and workshop descriptions below!
How to receive your free workshop registration:
- Step 1: Register for Nonprofit Fundraising 101.
- Step 2: Check your order confirmation email to find your special promo code.
- Step 3: Choose from any of our remaining 2020 virtual workshops.
- Step 4: Use your promo code when you register for your second virtual workshop!
For more on workshops and other services from The Funding Seed, visit www.thefundingseed.com. Email email@example.com with questions.
You might also be interested in more upcoming workshops from The Funding Seed:
Fundraising with Letters, Emails & Social Media, October 14th
Quick Year-End Fundraising, November 11th
Grantwriting for Beginners, December 9th